Our name comes from two languages of Cambodia:
Puthi is education in Sanskrit.
Komar is children in Khmer.
Every child, young person and their community living with dignity in conditions in which their welfare is secured.
To achieve lasting improvements in the quality of life of deprived children, young people and their communities.
- Promote the 10 basic rights in school including the right to play.
- Enhance education.
- Offer education and the facilities to improve water sanitation and hygiene.
- Position the organization to be able to respond to relevant future needs.
- Lift livelihoods and improve food security for stakeholders.
- Empower young people to respond to changing job markets.
- High degree of commitment.