Last Updated: April 18th 2023
We collect two types of information from our website visitors:
- Personal Information: Personal information includes any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you register for our newsletter, make a donation, or fill out a contact form.
- Non-Personal Information: Non-personal information includes data that cannot be used to identify you personally, such as the pages you visit on our website, your IP address, and the type of browser and device you use. We use this information to improve our website and better understand our visitors’ needs.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To process donations and provide receipts or acknowledgments.
- To respond to your inquiries or provide the information you request.
- To send you updates, newsletters, or other materials related to our organization and its activities.
- To improve our website and customize your experience.
- To analyze website usage and visitor trends.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, processing transactions, or providing services on our behalf, as long as they agree to keep your information confidential.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any websites you visit through links on our site.