Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: April 18th 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the Puthi Komar Organization (PKO) website, located at www.pkocambodia.org (“Website”). These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please do not use the Website.
Use of Website
The Website is owned and operated by Puthi Komar Organization (PKO). All content, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and multimedia, is the property of PKO or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
You may use the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise use the content of the Website without the prior written consent of PKO.
By using the Website, you agree not to:
- Post or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship.
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
The information provided on the Website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall PKO, its directors, officers, employees, or agents, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Website;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or
- Any other matter relating to the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PKO, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your violation of these Terms or any activity related to your use of the Website.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by PKO. PKO has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Users are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions regularly to stay informed of any changes. Your continued use of our website and services constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions.